At a glance:
One of the best sellers in the management category, the book describes the five dysfunctions that prevent teams from achieving their goals:
- absence of trust
- fear of conflict
- lack of commitment
- avoidance of accountability
- inattention to results
- Trust is the foundation upon which all other team dynamics are built, and that without trust, teams will struggle to achieve their goals.
- Teams that avoid conflicts will struggle to make decisions and achieve commitment.
- Without commitment, teams will lack the energy and drive needed to achieve their goals.
- Teams that avoid holding members accountable will struggle to achieve results.
- Teams that are not focused on achieving results will struggle to achieve their goals.
- Leaders are crucial in creating an environment where trust, healthy conflict, commitment, accountability, and results can flourish.
- Teams that have a clear and shared vision of what they want to achieve will be better able to overcome the dysfunctions and achieve their goals.
1. ThinkImpact.co does not have any direct relationship with the author and therefore receives no commission from any sale of the book.
2. When you purchase the book through our link, you are supporting our work. Thank you!